My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Saturday, October 04, 2008

progress.

The deck is almost complete.

Today I did it. I bought my spa (spa sounds so much fancier than hot tub). They’ll call Monday and set a date and “window” for delivery. It is a custom Genesis by Cal Spa. The standard has 45 jets; the one I got has an additional 12, clustered around a “therapy” seat. Somebody ordered it and decided they didn't like the emerald green color. The salesman thought I didn't like it either, so I got a good deal on it. They were anxious to get rid of it. Emerald grean is fine w/ me!

On the way back I stopped at the cigar store and bought a couple Padron Anniversaries and loaded them into the humidor (thank-you Nancy). I stopped at the liquorteria and purchased a GOOD bottle of Merlot (thank-you Lana for making me realize that a good bottle of wine is so much better than an ordinary bottle of wine). I decided I really don’t need to be drinking whiskey in the hot tub so I opted for wine.

Tomorrow, it’s off to the hardware store to pick up the wiring, breaker, GFCI shut-off, etc. I’ll need to hook it up.

I can almost taste the cigar and wine and feel the warm water and jets.
Photographs will appear when all is up and running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home