My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Lack of sleep

I have not been sleeping well lately. I've not been sleeping at all. I lie down in bed, close my eyes, and my mind fires off rockets, heavy metal rock bands, fireworks, etc... Work, life, house, truck, family, etc... I just can't seem to shut it off.

Today I drove to the western edge of the state and back, 360 miles. I was by myself. I was a little worried that I would get a little sleepy on the way back so I didn't eat lunch. It's the whole feed a bear and he wants to take a nap thing.

But I never even felt close to dozing off. In fact, I feel an almost sense of euphoria. I'm not tired. I'm not sleepy. I feel like I'm floating consciously through my day. Not exactly an out of body feeling, but close.

People are telling me I need to see a doc. I'm thinking they're not too far off base. I'll see what happens tonight.

Or, maybe I'll sleep when I need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home