My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Deck




I know it's been a little boring, reading about my the progress on the deck. Bear w/ me just a little bit more and I promise to abuse you no more.


Its complets. This afternoon I put the last piece of material in place w/ the last screw.



I put all the tools away.





I put my orchids and plants back on the deck where they belong.




It's not completely finished. I need to run electricity to it for lights and hot tub (I have to hire this out, I've already talked to an electrician). I need to mount all my bird feeders. I need to buy and install the hot tub. Note the new patio door and windows I installed this summer



Tomorrow afternoon (Monday) I'm going to another hot tub place to see what they have to offer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Nice deck. When's the ribbon-cutting ceremony?

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home