My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Friday, September 26, 2008

Deck Progress



Work on the deck is going well. All the concrete is formed and poured. All the frame is complete. All the decking is in place. All of the steps are in place. Steps are as close to rocket science as I ever want to get!

I built the first 8-foot section of railing and didn't like it. Too obtrusive. I've got to have a railing but I want it to be as minimal as possible and still function. I don't want anybody to lean against it and fall through it or lose their balance and fall over it. A conundrum. Plan B is less obtrusive but still effective.

Tomorrow I go to another local hut tub place to do a little comparison shopping. Then it's back to the deck to build the railing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home