My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happiness Commandments

I saw this first on a blog I accessed through huffpost. No rules, plagerism is fine if it works for you. Change is fine. I printed this out and have it hanging on the wall of my office. I glance at it periodically through the week and it sometimes helps cut through the fog. sometimes it's easier than other times, sometimes it's a no-brainer.

1. Relax.
2. Follow through.
3. Laugh at myself.
4. Do the hard part first.
5. Open up.
6. Cut your losses.
7. Be a steward.
8. Listen and learn.
9. Ask questions.
10. Stand up for me.
11. Dream.
12. Be a kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1. Be lana
2. Pass it forward
3. Be a steward
4. Live healthy
5. Let it go and move forward
6. Enjoy my relationships
7. Get up, Stand up
8. Explore, Dream, Discover
9. Be truthful, loving, & kind
10. Be ready

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home