My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Be Careful What You Ask For

A couple of years ago I made a decision I have come to regret. The decision brought about two results. Neither of which I'm real proud of.


One result was that I disappointed a close friend. Although seldom brought up in conversation, I am often reminded of the disappointment I caused. I will regret this until the day I die and I'm sure my soul will be bothered as well.


The other result was the loss of an old friend. We talked often before the decision was made . We don't talk any more. I really miss our talks.


I want my do over. I desperately want the post card offering me the opportunity to make the appointment. I wish I could go back and make things right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home