My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

what a day

Sometimes I bitch about my job. Being a non-engineer in an extremely engineer oriented world can be overly frustrating at times.

On the other hand... This morning it's 51 degrees outside. It’ll warm to the mid 70s. Little fluffy clouds everywhere. Bright sunshine. No chance of rain. And I have to make a road trip to get a little community started on a project. It's a project the community is real excited about so they'll be real happy to see me. I told my boss I might be late getting back. He asked why. I told him it will be a pretty day and I always drive real slowly on pretty days. He told me to be careful.

Sometimes it sucks to be me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Hope you drove real slow and stopped to smell the... roses. P.S. I clicked the button that doesn't allow anonymous comments on my blog any more. Better safe than insane!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen,
I will never be a blogger -- I hate to write but I will continue to read your blog even if I can't post. Good luck!
Lana

6:11 PM  
Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Thanks, Lana, for your support. I had to cut off that strange man (I assume he's male)who was commenting anonymously on my blog. You can comment on Steve's blog. I read his daily.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home