My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Monday, May 02, 2005

good news

I've noticed something real interesting lately. Look around your town and neighborhood. Maybe you're seeing the same thing I'm seeing. Bush-Cheney stickers have been disappearing off people's bumpers. Folks once proud to flaunt their republicanness are seemingly having second thoughts.

The 2004 Bush-Cheney stickers are not lasting near as long as the 2000 version. Did they buy cheaper stickers that didn't last as long? Did "low bid" result in faulty stickers? Are Roger Moore inspired Air America listeners covertly scraping these stickers off the bumpers of their neighbors' SUVs? Nay, Nay I say! Methinks the right is less proud of late of their chosen family values poster child!

I well remember the "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Bush" stickers. Maybe it's time to pull out the "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kerry" stickers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Yah, Hoi Poloi is back! And I would put a "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kerry" bumper sticker on my car. Hell, my mother had a "Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Stevenson" bumper sticker!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home