My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve Resolution

Friendship...

I vow to be the best friend you ever had or will have; to be a much better friend than I’ve been in the past!

If you need something, consider it done. If it’s grunt labor, I can do it. I'm a fair carpenter, a good electrician, and an excellent plumber. If it’s as simple as an open ear and a soft shoulder, mine will be there for you.

It doesn't matter if you're standing in front of me, across town, three counties away, or five states away. I'll be the best friend I can be.

If you're in the neighborhood, call. If I'm close to yours, I promise to call.

I am a better man for the influence of my friends, and hope to be able to return the favor soon.

Here's wishing you and yours an excellent new year and a happy pot of black eyed peas.

Best Wishes,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home