My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

doldrums

No inspiration. My muse has fled.

Bush didn't raise my hackles last night. He said pretty much what I expected.

When somebody you expect to do/say something stupid does/says something stupid, well, big whoop. However, when somebody does/says something totally unexpected, now, that's somethin'.

If your president had said something like, "I apologize for molding the facts to support my personal wish to whip the bully who embarrassed my Dad and to fatten the coffers of the military industrial complex that foot the bill to get me elected twice." That would have been newsworthy.

We can only dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Editor said...

I watched the rerun of "The Gilmore Girls." Thank God for the WB or I would have had to hoist my tv out the window. I truly hate that man and love that I live in a country where I can freely say that.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home