My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Sunday, March 27, 2005

feng shui blues

My aura isn’t happy!
My psyche’s all a’dither!
My office space is funky,
It makes my senses whither.

The table’s over there,
It can’t be reached from here.
I can’t see people coming.
My bounds are all too near.

The plugs are in the wrong place.
I got plants in the air.
It’s got me so perplexed,
I want to pull out all my hair.

I got those low down aggravatin’,
Personally irritatin’,
Aura bruisin’,
Psyche abusin’,
Feng Shui Blues.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diann said...

Consider that the blues you describe reflect your need to do some spring cleaning - good for the soul. I say this because after reading your poem I went to work and did what needed to be done for the past year - pitched, sorted, rearranged, dusted, straightened, and just generally turned chaos into order - I love my new/old space. Now I'm working on the internal spring cleaning - harder to do.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Diann said...

PS - great poem!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home