My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

for diann

re: your 2/8 entry

" To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think God and Ralph were on the same page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Who's Diann? Why were you blogging at 4:46AM? And haven't you learned how to list links and other blogs or have a free meter counter. Learning HTML coding is such a bitch but so much fun.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Diann said...

I am touched. Thank you. Lana told me you are the best and I trust Lana's opinion. Why were you blogging at 4:46? and who's Ellen? It's a joke, I thought her comment was funny. So, hi Ellen, I'm Diann, and if you want to read my blogs Steve can give you the URL.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Diann said...

PS -
Read my comments in reply to yours on my blog

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home