My Photo
Name:
Location: 34.609N -92.486W

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

In the beginning...

I really just wanted to comment on a friend's blog. I guess that's not possible without creating your own. So here I am.

I don't know what you'll get here. Maybe some politics. Maybe some hunting and fishing (sorry to all PETA folks - don't even try, you'll not change my mind). Possibly some really bad poetry. A few observations of the natural world around us. Basically, just the musings and occasional rantings of an ordinary, tax paying, mortgaged, working for a living citizen. The truth as I see it.

I'll tell you I'm single, live south of the 36th parallel (the last 20+ years), and grew up north of the 36th. The rest you'll have to guess for yourself.

Feel free to say hey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Redhead Editor said...

Welcome to this interesting 21st Century way to keep in touch and not have to repeat yourself over and over. You can click somewhere on the template and let people without blogs comment. I thought I had done that for people like you. Guess I'm still learning the inner workings. Good to hear from you.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home